Thursday, March 30, 2006

Blow Update

Here's a new data point.

After hoops on Wednesday's we usually head to the bar. I brought the trusty AlcAlert along this time. Five of us drank at least 2+ pitchers a piece (I'm trying to be conservative). These are the cheapy plastic Miller Lite pitchers filled with Lite beer. We also kept eating pizza the entire night as well.

When we got in the car and blew, I was at .05. Everyone said, "that thing doesn't work, that's way off." I blew again and it was the same. Everyone else blew as well. The range for the car was .03 to .07 and the driver blew a .06. Everyone was legal to drive at that point.

So....I guess don't underestimate the power of eating food while drinking? You might need that backstop to stay in control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home