Friday, March 31, 2006

People Are Stupid - Bathroom Behavior

I know bathroom etiquette has been bantered about for many years and has taken many forms, however, I feel the need to write about it after recently been violated by a perpetrator with brown shoes. This is ridiculous!

OK, I walk into a five person stall setup. The only occupant has correctly taken the far stall on the right. Technically he could of taken the one on the far left as well but because of where the door is, after you walk in and turn, the far stall on the right is the first stall you see. Well done Mr. Black Shoes (and belt with a rather large buckle).

As soon as I saw feet, I scanned left. Everything else completely wide open. Lovely. So, I correctly assume the position on the far left side. The three stall gap in between was plenty of room to let your mind wander and pretend your on your own throne. A relaxing attempt indeed.

But wait! The bathroom door swings open. Footsteps heading in my direction? Huh? Boom! Mr. Brown Shoes plants his fat butt right next to me. WHO DOES THIS?!!!

Again, a five stall setup. Mr. Black Shoes on the far right and I on the far left. Three stalls in between. The middle stall is the correct stall. THE MIDDLE STALL.

Extremely agitated, my senses heightened (definitely not the best thing to happen when Mr. I Just Drank a Full Pot of Coffee After A Big Night Out And Was Holding Back In A Meeting for Two Hours drops by to relieve himself), I wake up out of my relaxing attempt, finish up as quickly as possible, and go.

I just don't understand these people....who are they....what are they thinking? Maybe a sign would help....but what would it say? Doubtful these types can read anyway.

This blog stuff is like therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home