Monday, August 07, 2006

Day 2 - Grazer

Two days in and I’m starting to realize the error of my ways. I seem to have developed some interesting eating habits during the days of the Fat and Happy Plan. Given that I have varied taste, it seems nothing is off limits for me. In other words, if there’s something laying out, whether it be during a gathering or because my kids didn’t finish it, it’s all fair game for me. There’s really nothing that I don’t like. I'm a grazer! It’s no wonder I’ve been able to gain. When you couple my eating habits with my lack of exercise (again, as prescribed by the Fat and Happy Plan) it makes for a killer combination.

Another thing I’m realizing is that it’s a pain to keep remembering and jotting things down that go in my mouth. I unconsciously grab something and stick it in my mouth. Then it’s “Oh no, I’ve got to write this down, where’s my notebook?” This may prove to be motivation to start consciously eating and drinking. We shall see. Day 2 log is as follows:

Day 2

  • 199!
  • 3 glasses of water
  • 7 strips of bacon
  • 2 cups of blueberries
  • 1 pot of coffee
  • 2 Rolaids
  • 12 cauliflower sprigs
  • 15 large cheesy puffs
  • 10 pretzels with pretzel dip
  • 8 four cheese Nips
  • 1 cherry tomato
  • 15 cucumber slices
  • 1 can of root beer
  • 2 grilled eye of the round beef sandwiches
  • 1 grilled chicken leg with bbq sauce
  • 1 macaroon cookie
  • 2 Altoids
  • 15 pushups
  • 10 leg lifts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home