Monday, August 21, 2006

Day 15 - Halfway Home

The day finds me tired from vacation and having to pack up all of my families belongings to go home before 9am. I’m feeling bloated from the previous two nights big steak dinners, and heavy consumption. I don’t feel any lighter or better in shape, but I get two compliments on my arrival back home that “I look thinner.” I think this is all a crock, but I’ll use this as extra motivation to continue on the program for the full 30 days. After all, I’m halfway home. I don’t think I’ve ever done anything in a row for 15 straight days. This in itself is an accomplishment.

Thankfully after the drive home, my neighbors received us with a pizza party. Unfortunately, I was inspired to have more “empty calories.” If those are really bad for a diet, then I guess we’ll find out how bad they are when I weigh myself at the end of the program. I’m guessing that it’s all a myth, but we’ll see. Milestone Day 15 is as follows:

Day 15

  • 199!
  • 4 cups of coffee
  • 2 glasses of water
  • 3 egg omelet with Canadian bacon, onions, covered with hollandaise sauce
  • 1 piece of English muffin toast with butter
  • 1 large hash browns
  • 3 handfuls of sunflower seeds
  • 1 string cheese
  • 5 beers
  • 2 pieces of pizza
  • 2 mozzarella sticks dipped in red sauce
  • 1 handful of honey glazed peanuts
  • 25 pushups

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home