Monday, August 21, 2006

Day 7 - Roll Call

Well, it’s the day before I leave for vacation and it’s pretty hard to focus on me. I’ve got things to pack, people to see, loose ends to tie up, etc. It’s not that easy being me right now. Regardless, I’m committed to this plan and the work it takes. I spent the evening at a going away party for a young man that committed himself to the military. If it took me being there all night to show support for what he was embarking on, I would of been there ‘til the sun came up. He’s got a bigger satchel than most of the old men at your local athletic club. Yeah, if you were on a normal diet program, you would call this a cheatin’ day, but not me. It is, what it is. Here’s to you Jimmy, and here’s my day :

Day 7

  • 199!
  • ½ pot of coffee
  • 4 glasses of water
  • 1 Thai style crab cake
  • 1 cucumber grilled shrimp salad
  • 5 Altoids
  • 1 Braeburn apple
  • 1 Vitamin C 500mg tablet
  • 2 Paulaner Octoberfest
  • 1 soft beef taco
  • 2 hard shell beef taco’s
  • 1 Molson Canadian
  • 5 tap beers
  • 1 vodka martini
  • 1 italian sausage sandwich
  • 6 blueberries
  • 2 italian cookies
  • 6 bread/rolls*
  • 2 mile walk with Vern
  • 20 pushups
  • 20 sit-ups

* It was a feast of feasts. I call them Daigo donuts. Extra bread rolls hanging around during a card game that come from a local Italian bakery...mmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home