Monday, August 28, 2006

Day 23 - Recover

Being quite tired and groggy all day made it difficult to get the activities in, but am feeling good that I did something. Incidentally, ever since I moved away from 25 pushups and sit-ups, I’ve been breaking them down into repetitions. So the first set will be 20, then the next set will be 15. The weightlifting days in high school are coming back to me now. I don’t want to get too hung up here, it still only takes me minutes to complete and that’s all I should need right now anyway.

Tomorrow, a big golf outing. Usually, hard to stay away from beverages and tomorrow won’t be an exception. But, I’ve made it through a week long vacation and several parties on this plan, so one more day of fun isn’t going to detract me. Plus, this plan is so easy anyway, there’s really nothing for me to fret about. Day 23 and counting the days ‘til the finish line.

Day 23

199!

  • 2 cups of coffee
  • 5 glasses of water
  • ½ piece of toast with butter
  • 1000mg Vitamin C
  • 1 large bowl of fruit salad
  • 2 pieces of pepperoni pizza
  • 2 swiss cheese cubes (store sample)
  • 1 mozzarella and prosciutto slice (store sample)
  • 1 bowl of cheesy potatoes with a fried egg on top
  • 1 sour bom-pop
  • 1 roast beef sandwich
  • 3 handfuls of sunflower seeds
  • 35 pushups
  • 30 sit-ups

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home