Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day 24 - Ugh

Golfed 27 holes today, starting at 9:30a.m. We were rained on most of the day. I’m thinking I drink too much. Another long marathon day full of booze. That can’t be good. Although I did wake up early to get in my activities, that’s never happened before. But, the habits from the days of living fat and happy seem to keep creeping in. Change is slow, but I’m sticking to the plan. Small incremental improvement towards a larger goal is the key.

I carry my notepad with me in my golf bag. If this plan can work through all of my extraneous activities, then it can work for anyone. There is never a perfect time to start, there’s always something that is in the way. Just bull through, do all the steps every day, and it will happen. You have a better chance at getting results from taking action, no matter how small. Nobody ever got anywhere by doing nothing, except maybe fat and happy.

Day 24

  • 199!
  • a bowl of corn flakes with milk
  • 4 cups of coffee
  • 3 glasses of water
  • 1000mg Vitamin C
  • 6 Heineken beers
  • 5 cocktails
  • 2 glasses of wine
  • a brat with potato chips
  • 1 queen filet mignon (cooked to perfection. mmph!)
  • vegetable medley (beans, carrots, red peppers)
  • garlic mashed potatoes
  • brownie covered in fudge sauce
  • scoop of ice cream covered in fudge sauce
  • 35 pushups
  • 30 sit-ups

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home