Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Day 25 - Groundhog Day

Not unlike Day 23, after a long day of partying, very tired, uninspired, and unmotivated. The only thing keeping me going is that it’s Day 25. The weigh-in is right around the corner. Not hungry today either, most likely from the extra consumption from the day prior.

Nothing much else to report. A lazy day that didn’t see my activities begin until much late in the day. Since I stepped up the number of pushups and sit-ups I’ve been doing on Day 22, I’ve started to feel fatigued. Not sore, just fatigued, like I can barely get them done. So, on groundhog day, I lax that requirement. This plan shouldn’t be too strenuous.

Day 25

  • 199!
  • 1 bowl of cornflakes with milk
  • 4 cups of coffee
  • 5 glasses of water
  • 1 Quizno’s regular beef brisket sub on wheat
  • 1 plate of mashed potatoes and cream tuna fish
  • 1 dinner salad
  • 25 pushups
  • 20 sit-ups

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home